1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR A CANDIDATE
Pursuant to Article 13(1-2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), I inform that:
1.Your personal data are controlled by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, acting through a Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053;
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out the recruitment process pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR and pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR;
3. Your personal data may be made available to other recipients, such as entities processing personal data on behalf of the Data Controller and other entities involved in the process of Data Controller’s business activity organisation, such as banks and courier companies, postal operators, Social Insurance Institution [ZUS], tax offices and other entities entitled under the rules of the law;
4. The personal data provided by you will be - based on your consent - transferred to a third country: the United States of America, for which the European Commission has not issued a decision confirming the appropriate level of protection specified in art. 45 item 3 GDPR. Your data will be protected in a third country by:
• Standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission / [supervisory authority]
• binding corporate rules
• an approved code of conduct combined with enforceable data recipient's commitments to appropriate safeguards.
• an approved certification mechanism combined with enforceable data recipient's obligations for appropriate safeguards.
• administrative contract / arrangement approved by the supervisory authority.
The recipient of your personal data in the abovementioned the third country is Breezy HR, Inc.; Address: 1534 Oak Street, Suite 301; Jacksonville, FL 32204
5. Your personal data will be stored during the recruitment process and to the extent to which personal data are processed pursuant to the consent granted, until a withdrawal of such consent;
6. You have the right to access your personal data as well as the right to rectify, erase (so-called right to be forgotten), restrict the processing of data, the right to data portability, the right to object to processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
7. If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, you shall have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data – Chairman of Data Protection Office;
8. To the extent provided for in Article 221 of the Polish Labour Code, the provision of your personal data constitutes a statutory requirement, the non-fulfilment of which renders it impossible to conclude and continue the employment relationship, whereas the provision of personal data subject to consent to their processing, is voluntary;
9. Your personal data will not be processed by automated means, including through profiling.